About Just N Tune
Just N Tune provides music lessons and piano service to Clarksville, TN and the surrounding areas such as Cadiz, KY, Elkton, KY and Springfield, TN. We have decades of experience in our musical fields, and our commitment to excellence has brought back clients & students year after year.
Our highly qualified teachers will challenge your students to achieve their personal best, and create in them a passion for excellence.
Roger N. Powell
- M.A. in sacred music
- Certified by the American School of Piano Tuning; almost 30 years experience
- Over 35 years directing church music, choirs, bands, orchestras, and private brass lessons
Roger has been involved in music education and performance for over 40 years. He holds a masters degree in music and has decades of experience in directing choirs, bands and orchestras as well as teaching private lessons on all standard wind instruments.
Besides his post-graduate work, he has studied voice with Raymond Gibbs, formerly of the Metropolitan Opera. Roger has been a church music director since 1973 and has traveled nationally and internationally as a guest lecturer, adjudicator, and conductor.
- Nationally recognized piano soloist, recording artist, and studio musician; Principle accompanist for numerous vocal and instrumental recordings
- Over 40 years of piano teaching experience with students of all ages and skill levels; Specializes in teaching hymn playing
- Over 35 years of experience as a choral director
- Gifted composer and arranger of both vocal and instrumental music
- Church pianist and organist
Joy is a gifted pianist, arranger, and composer whose career began at age 13 when she played for her first wedding. Joy’s experience not only includes many years of teaching private lessons but also extensive work as a recording artist, concert pianist, and vocal ensemble director. Many of Joy’s students have won honors regionally and nationally in various contests, festivals and guild auditions.
We can offer both guaranteed services and competitive pricing.
Call for Scheduling: 270-498-5189 or click below
It is our belief that “classical” music is the best foundation for all forms of musical education.
The emphasis of our instrumental lessons will have an extensive study of the classics with adequate attention given to music theory. We also offer to students an emphasis on sacred literature appropriate for the given instrument of study.
As born-again Christians, we believe that all music is “for the glory of God.” (J.S. Bach)
We do not incorporate into our lessons the use of pop, jazz, blues or rock music.